Reynolds Music is committed to respecting the privacy of customers and to protecting any personal information they provide to us. We make every effort to ensure that all information that customers provide to us is protected.
This privacy statement is designed to explain our policy on how we collect information from you when you visit our website, how this information is used and under what circumstances we may disclose information.
Collection of Information
- Reynolds Music uses but does not store customer credit card details.
- Information supplied by customers on our website is collected and stored electronically.
- Our website is hosted on secure servers. Our hosting provider has taken extensive security measures to protect against unauthorized access to and abuse of the personal data collected and processed by us. They regularly assess and update these measures according to technological development and the measures have passed the rigorous ISO 27001 audit by the German technical control board (TÜV).
A ‘cookie’ is the technical term for a piece of data stored on the user’s computer tied to information about the user. Usage of a cookie is not linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. Our site uses both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. For the session ID cookie, when users close the web browser program, the cookie terminates. Apersistent cookie is a small text file stored on the user’s hard drive for an extended period of time. Persistent cookies can be removed by following the web browser directions appropriate for that program.
Persistent cookies enable us to track and target the interests of our users and improve their experience when they visit our website.
If you are concerned about cookies, you can disable them in your web browser program.
Like most standard website servers ours use log files. These collect information such as internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Use of Information
Reynolds Music uses the information we do receive to:
- Provide the contracted goods and services.
- Maintain accounts and records.
- Carry out marketing and promotional activities.
Disclosure of Information
- We do not sell to, or share information with, third parties for commercial purposes.
- As required by law we share limited information with law enforcement agencies to help prevent or detect crime and keep the community safe.